Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

What Did I Mean By It?

I wrestle with myself every day over the FAcebook Message. What did I mean by? Did I mean it?

Truth be told. I don't know. noy. I don't know my own brain anymore. The Madame had the best advice in the world, and I don't know if I can stick to that either. No .yyyy. 9. 43. [no sex until divorce]

I walk around in a fog of confusion. Laden with guilt some moment, freed other moments.

Proud in some because at last, I took action.

Sometimes I see myself as someone who is just going through mourning. nO yyy. 4. This will pass away if I accept the pain and go into it, over it, through it. Just survive it. d. AS if it was a giant storm, me caught in it, unable to influence it one way or the other. d. 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment