Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Commanding Thoughts d

"In my fog of isolation and silence, I began to feel I was receiving commands to do thing--such as walk all by myself through the old abandoned tunnels that lay underneath the hospital. The origin of the commands was unclear. IN my mind, they were issued by some sort of beings. Not real people with names or faces, but shapeless, powerful beings that controlled me with thoughts (not voices) that had been placed in my head...The effect of those commands on me during those nights and days was powerful...the commanding impulse, came from inside my head but was not mine. It was someone else commanding me."

--The Center CAnnot HOld pgs. 84-85 by Saks. 4.9.

No comments:

Post a Comment