Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Monday, September 12, 2011

x
Do you believe I'm real?

Is the question.

No. 9o. d

Then DAD comes out and puts an end to it. When things are too loud or mean or bumpy. 999999

When I was younger, I was strange and teased a lot, and there was an anon living in my head named Carol, who was the leader of a group of "anon's" in my mind. They teased me periodically or some of them [stupid.] stood up for me. This situation reminds me of similar.

NO. yyyyyy. o. o.

"None of us think it's stupid now," one of the voices says. No. i9999.

Carol was the most vicious. x. Of the voices d, if you want to call them that. d. They were just characters of my internal dialogue.

No. yyyyy.

oooooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment