Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Outward Isolation: Back to the Beginning

If I go back to the beginning, I can remember traces of reality, but I cannot recall how I became psychotic.

Was "Panther" really that important to me? Was it the break up with Morpheus? Was it the loss of the idea of going to D.C.? Was it the drinking and the lack of sleep? Was it all of the above?

Was it the homelessness?

Why did I turn my life into a hunt of Jack, a man who remains anon? He probably had nothing to do with my psychosis; and yet, I looked for him every day.

Everywhere.

After Morpheus, I was bound and determine to fill an empty spot in my heart.

I never did.

I got this instead. Nothing but inner chaos. d. OUtward isolation.

No comments:

Post a Comment