Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Today has been exhausting already. 4. Death threats from the voices, who admit that they can't win because of the anon I created called "DAD." No. 9999. d.

Is it just a story played out in my brain? When the real threat is not that but a disease called schizoaffective disorder?

If you ask DAd, he just says that they're nothing more voices with no connection to the outside world. 9. x.

It all proves one thing: I was far more ill than I originally figured. NO.

That is what is now scaring me the most. If I created one anon, "DAD" to battle off with "NoRA" then how many others did I create? NO. d. 9.

Did I create all of them? No d.

Did I hack the NO? No. d

Did I see behind the curtain for just a few minutes? And what did I discover? d

But going up on the medication seems not to be effective. The voices rage on anyway. d Leaving me unprotected.

No comments:

Post a Comment