Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Torment, A sTory

I weight the equation of getting drunk versus the negatives of mixing it with the medications and the hang over and the social consequences. I still want to drink, but I don't. I was told by the voices that this is not "torment."

IT all feels like torment today. Being awake is torment. Living is torment.

ON the Beck inventory, I'm a 38 for depression. That's high, but there's room to grow. Alcohol makes depression worse, psychosis worse.

I have a distinct craving for alcohol. It could grow into alcoholism someday.

Someday seems far away.

I was more afraid of morphine. Deathly afraid of turning into a junkie. I never abused it while I was prescribed it.

The therapist I just fired she said to me clearly, you don't want alcohol, you want to be put out of your pain.

I was drunk in her office once when she said that to me.

I feel the same today.

No comments:

Post a Comment