Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Friday, September 23, 2011

I don't know who moved the cell phone, but it moved in the front console of my Mercedes a few months ago. No one was touching it. I was the only one there.

I think about this a lot lately. 9. ON the scale of weird shit that has happened since February, this ranks high.

IF I concentrate deeply on trying to move the cell phone, the voices disappear. 9.

More weird coincidences make me think about the Switchboard Concept. 9. x. The man in the BMW motioning to me through the glass as he was driving through an intersection while "RAndy" was saying, "I'm going to give you such a pinch." x. 9. Hearing Lucky's voice change over the phone once. Late at night. 9. 9. Distorted. x. Not like bad reception.

Weird things happened to me that I cannot explain. Things are now more normal, but still not there despite the drugs. I have the 'd' still. I have the other forms of hacking. no 09. 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment