Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Early days of paranoia weren't so pretty.

I lost the key to the hotel room in Santa Maria or it was stolen out of the console of the car. I have no idea which. The car had been broken into before. d. I remember scrambling around inside the room then, looking for cameras or listening devices, see where their equipment was--this group who was after me.

I found none, but nervously insisted on another room. d.

I slept uneasily next door thinking they could just make a key to this room as well. I wasn't safe at this hotel period. d. I didn't like the discomfort of new surroundings even if the change was small. d. The difference in the rooms was minor.

"We joked that the fixtures on the wall were bugged and we were probably being listened to..."

-pg. 163 of The Center Cannot HOld by Saks

No comments:

Post a Comment