Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Without the Voices

"But things just get so crazy, living life gets hard to do  
And I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew
  That someday it would lead me back to you"

--"Sunday mOrning" by Maroon 5

I've been trying to figure out if there is a way to control the voices somehow since there's connection between them and pre-cog's. All of Beck's work was about controlling the thought before the thought; surely there's a method to dispelling auditory hallucinations or at least changing their subject matter. 

I dislike the notion that I will be living with auditory hallucinations my whole life when for the past twenty-eight years I lived without them. 

 

1 comment:

  1. I think they'll go away eventually. Mind you, I have no evidence to back this up - just a feeling I have. I don't think you'll have to live the rest of your life with them.

    ReplyDelete