Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

I think about suicide too.

Out of all the ways to leave this god-forsaken planet--paint thinner would not be my choice.

There's a train that runs through the back of the ranch every afternoon. You just have to wait for it.

I imagine a clumsy mix of the pills would probably eventually kill you if there's no medical intervention.

YOu can always jump.

"Any thoughts of harming yourself?" I was asked over and over while at the hospital. I always answered "no" out of fear of being transferred back to H2 ward. Self-destruction is so ingrained in me that I no longer find it threatening. It is.

WE wrestle. WE dance. WE wage war upon ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment