Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Bad, The Obsessive


"The truth is, Billy is never far from my thoughts..."

--Hades, entry: The Truth

I have a bad, obsessive habit of checking out every black Denali SUV (there are a lot of them in town), and truck because MOrpheus owns one of both.

I was walking out of the local Costco, and off in to the side in parked in the loading zone was a black Denali GMC SUV. I checked the rims, which I didn't recognize, but I did remember the tires from the last time I got close to MOrpheus's vehicle, and the tread looked the same. 

I kept walking, and tried to make eye contact with whoever was inside, but he wouldn't look at me.

From the side of his face, it looked like Morpheus.

I stopped at one point, and waved, but he ignored me.


1 comment: