Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Monday, April 30, 2012

dW

Every day whenever I take a shower, I'm highly irritated by staring at the initials "dW" that are drawn into the wall opposite the water facet. I wonder who put them in there, and why since nothing in the house was stolen whenever he/she broke in. I feel like it's a message that I never decoded.

My parents, of course, are oblivious to the fact that someone broke into our home at least once. My concerns about it are blamed on my "paranoia," which of course only makes me more suspicious.

The initials mean nothing to me, and the handwriting does not look familiar.

It's just there. A giant fuck you, Lace. Since no one else can sense the danger.

2 comments:

  1. ...Do your parents not see the initials on the wall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother says that was there when we moved in which is a complete lie.

    sigh.

    ReplyDelete