Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Morpheus wrote an email saying that he's moving in two weeks.

The next day I wrote to him that I want to see him to say goodbye.

I have not received an answer. IN the email I sent him:

I could say, I wish you happiness--but I selfishly wish you were with me.

Goodbye for now, my friend.

We went through this once before back in 2008. He confessed to me one night that he might move, he had a job interview. We got into a fight over something else. I left the house mad, the next day, I told him I didn't want to see him anymore. TEn days later, I attempted suicide--an attempt so close to death that I felt life leaving me. It was months before I found out that he never left town.

1 comment:

  1. Lacey, I am trying to think of something to write that would MATTER right now, but I am at a loss. So many thoughts & feelings that we have that do not fit anyone's definition of normal...are still very human. ~Mary

    ReplyDelete