Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

The REst of Your Life

"What are you going to do?" My psychiatrist asks.

"With what?" I reply.

"The rest of your life."

"Well, I've applied to [community college], and registration is on May 10th. I'm planning on taking pre-calculus algebra."

He makes a comment about how difficult the class will be.

"I've already taken it," I say. I have no idea what to do with myself. I returned from the hospital with no drive, no motivation, with no particular interest. DEath frightens me, but I entertain suicidal thoughts/ideations. I have no wants, only needs. I'm only taking the class so I can immediately tackle calculus again.

No comments:

Post a Comment