Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

NO Good Answer

Now I doubt the wisdom in telling the Wife about the affair because I am wondering about my own motivations. Was I pure in my intentions? Or was I angry?

It's been over a year since I told her, and yet the decision still follows me around. Did I make a decision for two people when I had no place?

IF I was in her position, I would want to know.

I received two stray phone calls, one on FRiday (collect call), and one on Saturday (from a pay phone), both at night, after eight pm. Did I just cause the affair to dive farther underground?

What's perhaps most important: did I do what was best for me?

I have no answer to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment