Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

"You are so critical, and so demanding and so pushy..." My grandmother said to me this morning over the phone. x. "I have to watch everything I say."

I can help but think this is because I was psychotic and drove her to the last of her patience. x. d.o.

I tried to talk back to her over the phone, but found my words slipping away, from my tongue out into the never-land, away, certainly not to her. But clearly in my brain, I gather a good argument how I could not be compared to a homeless woman living on the streets with cats.

"If I have to get a dictionary every time I talk to you, we just shouldn't talk," she threatens. d

o. I can barely speak or write or think anymore. I expect people to be understand. Expect is a big word, and don't I expect too much? NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment