Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Trouble is where to start when you're in the middle. No.

Everything exhausts me. I spent the day running around from cafe to cafe, doing nothing but thinking, mostly to myself and my "visitors," the voices or "commanding thoughts" (reference: The Center CAnnot HOld). I went for a walking at the park, hoping for help, but the voices went with me. They were thick and strong there. Changing personas, ideas flying around as I huff with anxiety. I am unable, ripped from being able to do the smallest of things--but I fight that mentality. OR do I fall into it/

I fired a therapist, which I will probably end up going back to because I am left with few choices. No. Over a statement she doesn't remember making. d. She hurt me, and doesn't recall ever saying it. Not a little hurt mind you, but a big one. d.

No comments:

Post a Comment