Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Monday, September 5, 2011

One of the biggest issues the voices beat me with:

My IQ, which for a fact, no one knows.nO. 4.

Maybe it is small. Maybe it is big.

I will never get it tested.

Over and over again, I am called, "Stupid bitch." a.

I'm not as smart as "[John Doe]." I do not measure up. Hence, why in life, I never did anything. OR why now, I struggle with reading and listening to the ranting noise of the voices chattering inside my skull. It is all my fault, you see. Someone has to be to blame. Surely we cannot say it is blameless. An Act of God. No.

When I was in eighth grade, my results came back 116. My teacher was especially surprised, "I thought it would have been higher than that."

Those little boxes you are supposed to figure out the patterns of? Yeah. I don't get that. IT's part of the IQ test. Am I stupid? Maybe just for that.

What are the voices doing? Breaking me down. ONe little box upstairs in the attic at a time.

This is my weakness, my smarts or lack thereof. I hurt all over. a. As they shuffle around up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment