Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Friday, September 2, 2011

The Next Steps. d4.

oooo

I have been humbled by this whole experience because I have been faced with forces I do not understand by the education I have received. x. In this, I have lost a lot of my pride and fearlessness. NO. 4.n. How do you fight back when you don't even know how to start? NO. r. Instead, I hoped to just bear it, and survival all the blows. d. What is fighting back when you don't even know what you are facing? nO. With the FBI opting out, what options did I have left? d. o.o.o.o.i9.,lolool.

My next step is hustling the paperwork for a report to the INspector General in Washington, D.C. I'm stalling because I'm waiting to feel better to find someone to analyze the computer, and to prepare the report. NO. 9. It will not be easy to find anyone to help me. No. 999. ilovr y.o.u.

AFter that, I don't know what will happen. d.

No comments:

Post a Comment