Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Never by Hanging

I only [want]

I only went to the shower once with the intention of "hanging myself." I got to the door, and turned away. o. Ridiculous. I couldn't hang. I hated hanging. The idea. Just standing there. d. Waiting. d

Suspended. d.

I decided any way but that. I had my towels in my hand, and went back to my room.

I kept visualizing, if I kept myself together through the torture of the voices, I could get some morphine pills when I was out and back home, and go peacefully. The best out in the world. NO. d.4. OD.

Now that I'm home, I realize that wasn't the fight at all. It was not dying in any fashion. d.o.o.
The battle still rages. d.o.

No comments:

Post a Comment