Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

MOre Precious Every DAy 9

I wish I could be freed from myself, from my worries, from my pain, from all that holds me down, but life isn't fair like that, or work like that. no0. WE struggle, and the fight supposedly makes us stronger but in the meantime, in the now, in the moment, we are weakened while growing. o.9. WE don't see us how others see us. NO. 9.

EVeryday for me is a challenge. 9. Every moment I'm afraid of the voices coming back and charging on and ordering me around. I am afraid of myself. I write of that fear because I love writing more than just about anything. nO. If I gain perspective, I have won. i. I hold on to that with my dear life that I Have left to live. nO. 9. i. More precious every day. NO. 4. Yes 2 a. x.

No comments:

Post a Comment