Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

IN reality, I don't give hugs to people. But over and over again, I type "O." INvoluntarily. 0.

And I wonder about this phenomenon. o.i.o.io.

But it's unlike me. d.

Maybe it's some part of me crying out to give and receive affection, and then again, maybe it's some neurological error. I can't imagine a piece of my brain split off, in total darkness from the rest of me, sending out OOOO to others and to "you" of me, unbeknownst e to the conscious me--like there's a part trying to get away with something secret. o.

The id saying you need a hug today because shit is really fucked up over here. Do you know? YOu don't know, but you will get your head out of your ass soon enough. Figure of speech. 4. The ego says, "What??" d Message lost in transmission. 9.


No comments:

Post a Comment