Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

If you're mentally ill, and you are upset at someone for a good reason, it can get blamed on you. d.

"CAll me when you're better," my grandmother said.

Sigh. x.

"You never..." ETc. d She says. Those all-or-nothing statements. Accusing me of doing mean things to her, always this, never that.

I hung up on her. I can't deal with it right now. d.

"I'm not like those people," I tried explaining. "I have more insight into my behavior." i

"I wasn't comparing you," she answered.

I'm so doped up right now, I couldn't find a good argument. What was I saying? NO. In my life now, I don't have much for support from people. I'm ultra-sensitive to criticism, although she accuses me of criticising her.

Words hurt. Especially from family members. no9.

No comments:

Post a Comment