Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

i o

What in my psyche would produce such an awfulness, to be close to a mirage, and yet so far from the reality, the man who I call Morpheus? I can think of only deep pain that I cannot actualize to my daily self. x. I cannot fully acknowledge the loss, and therefore must patch the wound with a false prophet who comes and knocks at my door and stands in my house. d. He whispers about love and marriage and false qualities of his personality and his history. d. He is not Saul, he is not Paul. He is transparent.

He just roams around, bumping into my furniture, wounding me further as he tries to explain all that has happened between us, the real us.

WE will marry February 14, 2012, he says. Surely that day. dxx.

A ghost. He is. o.

No comments:

Post a Comment