Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

All's Quiet

Cerulean blue. THe idea that someone can warp your mind so much, he/she can temporarily take it over. 4.

This idea the voices tried to convince me of while I was in the hospital. That I could snap like a piece of bark, walk into shower, and hang myself there. Not me as in "you," but someone else take me down.

The thought creeps me on a level nothing else really does.

I've had it happen in the sense that I've blacked out and done things. If you've had seizures or blacked out on alcohol this phenomenon has happened. But what about the puppet master?

Someone else at the controls.

Can you lose a "you"? d4.

They laughed and said, "Body bag." d.

I'm still here though.

nO.

No comments:

Post a Comment