Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Was It All Me?

Brain hacking or no brain hacking, my mind was under attack (by disease).

One of the voices told me, just before I entered the hospital, maybe several hours, that she could be put in a coma. I felt dizzy, like my blood pressure was seriously low. I panicked. 9. I was afraid that was it, wake up ten years later, no friends, only would my family hang on that long to hope? I get up out of bed and stand up and walk quickly through the house with no point of going anywhere, just keep moving. I dialed 911, but didn't press send. 9. The sensation ceased. It was like an electrical storm going on in my brain. Some parts of my head actually hurt. Did the brain hackers (as I thought then) take off years of my life with that shit/ No.

I keep being told I won't see my 29 birthday. x. Even if it's not true, it's a little spooky. 98.l Did I watch the wrong video?

No comments:

Post a Comment