Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cheating is STill WRong

AFter a while you realize that going to a therapy room and listening to common sense remarks to critical remarks to down-right bitchy ones don't help.

NO therapist is going to hold my hand, and tell me she feels sorry for me too even though I've been through hell. Some of the loneliest places I've been have been after break up's. There is no comfort, no rest, no joy found. You're on your own to soothe yourself.

The stigma against the Other Woman is great. NO writing I've read has been complimentary. It's about how we have as many issues as the married man we're involved with, if not more. Low self-esteem, etc.

Why treat the Other Woman bad? BEcause society still says that cheating is wrong. It's against our social norms. That's reason enough. Also, out of the three people involved, the Husband, the Wife, and the Other Woman, the Other Woman has the least amount of power.

No comments:

Post a Comment