Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

How do you convince a therapist that you should stay with a married man who you only see a few times per year?

ONly if you have a romantic one.

Even the most hopeful of all therapists (this model would be my first psychiatrist ever who does therapy) would be worried about Mommy hitting Daddy, and still no separation filed.

I was drowning at this point in the story, and there was no psychiatrist to give words to me. I could see the sunlight shining through the water as my hands grasp towards the air. In one month, I would crack open and be psychotic. All would be dark and lost.

There was no romance in domestic violence nor was I well suited to give advice on the matter. I laughed slightly in the cab of the truck when MOrpheus told me about it, but order a therapist and a lawyer. My advice like my chuckle was ignored.

WE can all look back, and say this moment. You have a moment to walk away from a bad situation, and you have the balls to stay. There's just sad stories to be told. I called Morpheus back after I left him at his truck.

NO one is willing to say that love saves all, cares all, heals all, and makes all better. The truth is: it does, but the individual has to do the work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment