Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sydney NO MOre

Isn't music and literature made out of every bad turnout?

EVery down period?

My Mercedes sitting in the garage, parked here instead of D.C.

When trapped by the voices, who threatened death, I regretted nothing but not finishing my education. I never got my Ph.D. Too many obstacles in my way. d. First a diagnosis of major depressive disorder, then bipolar disorder, then chronic pain condition, and now schizoaffective disorder.

DAncing is like gliding on the surface of life. Taking what you can of experiences. If you live forever, and in forever, you can get those other solid experiences later. Home. Family. Education. REgular paying gig.

I can no longer straddle two worlds. I have to come back. Who are you? Sydney no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment