Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

My doctors missed the point.

Every psychotic episode has a trigger, especially if it is without major mood symptoms.

Most of the mental health professors honestly weren't interested in finding a trigger or a beginning point or the real key.

What day was it that I woke up and something was off?

I remember that day. I was at STarbucks. 9. It was raining. 9. Instead of going into the hospital like I thought about doing and even discussed with my mother, I drove to my grandmother's house instead. 9. By then, I already knew some of my things had been hacked. Fight with Morpheus had happened. I purposefully dodged out of my flight to NY and my interview with a department at Cornell.

But what was the major trauma? x Was it even one thing? x

No comments:

Post a Comment