Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Little Girl Made Proposal

I've always hated weddings. d The gaiety of the entire matter. It's a time to get drunk, but I can't drink. It's a time to be with someone you love, hinting for marriage (if you're not), but I dropped that bomb, and I wish I was drunk then, but I wasn't.

I had the mentality that day that "just before you go" as if farewell wishes included marriage proposal. d

There's the little girl inside of me that yells and kicks and screams that Morpheus is never coming back every time he leaves--history has proven this isn't true--

That little girl made a marriage proposal.

You can say no, not now, later or yes when I'm divorced--but the little girl has to kick and scream.

The adult Lacey had the realization that this could scare him away (no) d, this could be more drama (possible), this could be ignored (possible), when you love someone, you are supposed to mention marriage after set number of years. I believe that four is plenty.

Just before you go, in case we never speak to each other again, the little girl says, I want you to know, that if I was going to get married, today, to someone, you would be that person. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment