Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I Survived Something

"You were supposed to die, but you didn't." No. d

While I was in the hospital this last time, I was told by the Resident that I could stay in there until the voices went completely away.

It felt like death, like psyche death, laying there in the hospital bed, not knowing if I could move anymore, staring at the cups of water and Sprite that nurses had brought me.

The voices tell me in the least that I survived something--I survived a fire, a natural disaster--a robbery inside my mind--a rape of my soul--fraud of my consciousness--siege.

I figured if I was completely still the voices couldn't hurt me. I wouldn't hang, cut, etc. 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment