Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

I stopped believing in things. God, being one of the largest. Another life after this one is through with us.

Why should I believe in some extra letters that show up on my drafts, and a man who motioned to me through a window while driving a BMW?

Yesterday afternoon I sat only a few feet away from where I sat that day. I watched the cars uneasily. Can you prove the Switchboard Concept ?d

I watched a cellphone move inches in the front of my Mercedes. How? The voices say I did it with my mind.

But I don't believe in things and yet, when psychotic, I believe in all sorts. I call it "the delusional process," acting out of faith. Calling a number which is disconnected, but dialing it over and over again in the middle of the night when frightened or in pain.

The brain hangs on to little scraps of evidence saying maybe even when psychotic we can have faith, belief in the bizarre, in the unusual because it mattered to us. Our history fast forward and now our present will make more sense. WE can bind time together. Our brains will rattle around, and then stop.

That guy in the BMW was person A.

I know him now, and can continue onward towards goal B.

Psychosis is chaos. a.

WE hunt and travel around through our scattered histories to find one timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment