Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

The General "Voice" Came Back 98

The General "voice" came back into my brain, and the scenario is something like this, he says as I'm walking along:

He's a brain hacker because the next war is inside minds. 9. I was just randomly picked to be experimented on for a kill, but I am surviving due to DAD. 9.

He works out of a think tank. NO.

And as I'm wandering around downtown San Luis Obispo, I'm wondering about the drug of last resort. THere's no place to go from here except ECT.

"You almost died," The General kept saying. "You, the you that you know." dx9.

He blames my inability to concentrate for long periods on every day "boredom." 9999.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment