Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Nora

OUt of all the voices, Nora was the most vicious, the most clever, and the witty.

Sometimes in between "sessions" (of her coming up with ways to beat me to the point of suicide), we would chat like friends, like how we use to (since Nora is actually a name of one of my friends). It was twisted and perverted. Sometimes I use to think that I could talk her out of killing me.

"So, what do you think?" She would say. "Do you think he loved you the most? And that's why I'm here." She would bait me. "It got a little too personal. He came inside of you."

That was nOra's rule. He broke it.

"I will lie to you. Nothing I tell you will be the truth except you're going to die, Lacey," she said. "Because if I don't get you in this hospital, I will get you at home."

Zyprexa killed Nora, but it took a long time. She came home with me. Every time she appeared, my pulse went up tremendously.

She is the most frightening person I have ever met in my mind--worse than the General, who lasted a long time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment