Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Nora, the Hallucination and the Threat of DEath

Nora, the hallucination, taught me things about myself. At the time I was supposed to be gathering evidence for a report to go to Washington, D.C. to the INspector General (because someone in actuality did hack my computer, and the FBI would not investigate--this was next in command). Nora was very interested in this because (as the delusion went) if this was filed, she would be held for criminal charges. For the first time, she could be caught for killing.

She bargained with me once.

I remember this very clearly.

She said that she would left me live if I promised to never file the report.

Would I?

I said, "Maybe." a. Then, I felt like this hallucination, Nora, had the power of an invisible god--that to create--that to destroy. I felt myself weaken. The threat of death was over me--for writing--for doing other things. Could I let a known killer go--one who would do so again? To escape? "Maybe." I was walking around in a life size nightmare--Nora, the dictator.

She responded, "What did I tell you? Never bargain." aad.

No comments:

Post a Comment