Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

EXTREMELY Suicidal

Back in August 2011, when I was at triage in STanford University Hospital, I wrote down, "EXTREMELY suicidal" for reason I was coming in that day.

I didn't know how to explain to the nurses that there was a female voice in my head trying to kill me.

I went to STanford's H2 because it was the only way I knew how to get admitted into a hospital without displaying any physical symptoms. If Nora could push me to suicide or otherwise harm me (I had bouts of low pressure that she claimed was her killing off parts of my brain function--the effect of being dizzy was scary as hell at the time--), my best chance of survival was in an institution.

No comments:

Post a Comment