Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Friday, March 9, 2012

The Nora Delusion and Hallucination

Over time in the hospital at STanford, the Nora delusion and hallucination progressed. The grotesque nature of her threats grew worse and worse.

Finally, she threatened to kill MOrpheus, her own husband because he fell in love with me.

She wouldn't, she said, if I hung myself in the shower. She would spare his life. One for one.

I was fortunate that I noticed Nora changed her mind a lot--her threats becoming thin.

I got as far as the doorway with my towels to make a noose. I stopped myself when I realized maybe she was bluffing about harming her partner--maybe it all wasn't real--maybe I wasn't willing to give my life for his. Doubt in this delusion saved my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment