Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Friday, December 16, 2011

When the voices were at their worst while I was at STanford the first time this year, I just kept envisioning that bottle of morphine--rationalizing if I did that, and stopped thinking about hanging like how the voices were talking--then I would survive my hospitalization--

And if the voices didn't go away, I would have one of the best ways in the world to kill myself with--morphine OD when I got home.

A couple of days ago, the auditory hallucinations were really bad. Sometimes, I want to die. Everywhere, I look for ways to do it. Walking in front of traffic. Jumping off of a bridge.

I re-play the voicemail message of MOrpheus so I can hear his voice. I have no idea when he'll call again.

No comments:

Post a Comment