Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Friday, December 16, 2011

I don't cry over Morpheus even though it's been months since we last spoke, and longer than that since we've embraced.

I don't cry over Jack--this being the end of the road for our relationship, whatever type it might be.

The emptiness is fueled by pharmaceuticals, propelled by some natural learning on my part.

I swim every day in longing and grief. I drown in unanswered questions.

What if love never runs out? What if you are in love your whole life with someone who is unattainable to you?

He dies one day, and you're never invited to the funeral. You're a mystery to the world outside, his world.

YOu want closure and acceptance and some giant pain reliever.

You want what he could never give.

No comments:

Post a Comment