Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Most people, if not all people, don't understand the Jack obsession (let's call it what it is). While I was psychotic, the obsession was at an all time high. Now that I'm not psychotic, but still experiencing psychotic symptoms (auditory hallucinations), what is Jack to me?

He's a dream--I dreamed once.

And got caught in the storm out to sea.

And almost drowned.

NOw, I'm back to shore, coughing and choking. Looking around, wondering where does the dream end and the reality pick up?

Two beers later like swallowing deep sea water, how happy am I that he found the love of his life?

One dream stole. One "if" never realized, one "fantasy" never painted.

Do I just need a new canvas? Do I need a partner artist?

OR am I going under?

No comments:

Post a Comment