Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Friday, December 9, 2011

What Happen to the Mystical Creature of Jack

DEspite the fact that the whole Jack (the blogger) mess happened right as I dived into psychosis, my therapist and I have never talked about him. It's hard to put into words any type of long distance "romance" or "romantic feelings," especially if it's one sided.

I don't know what was worse for my brain, being in love with two men or realizing the hard work and trust into another long distance relationship (I've already been in two, one that was successful, one that was heartbreakingly horrible).

Nothing happened. Jack disappeared. My emails to him became more and more insane, and less coherent.

From there, Jack became almost a mystical creature, representing several men, and the delusions deepened as the months passed until I finally went into Stanford.

No comments:

Post a Comment