Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Imaginary Jack Letters

My email ["A Heart"] has gone unanswered.

NO one likes to face stupid ideas--it's more comfortable when it's other people's ideas--but considerably less comfortable when it's other people's stupid, romantic, emotional--all pinned on you ideas.

"Dear Lacey,

Have you ever been in Ithaca during the winter? Very cold. Having an Ivy League degree--I would know--doesn't make up for the weather difference. STay in CA.

Cuddles."

"Dear Lace,

You don't actually want to see me. I"m a very short, very fat man. Like this. See photo. And I lied about Harvard. I graduated from Brown. No one is impressed by Brown. yOu don't even know where it is.

Cuddles.

P.S. And it's still cold in Ithaca."

"Dear Lace,

I would tell you I'm married, but you'd just get on the plane faster.

Cuddles.

P.S. Did I tell you that it's extremely cold in Ithaca?"

No comments:

Post a Comment