Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Few People Read This Blog

Few people read this blog, only a handful of readers who have known me for a long time, and one person who I don't know (the IP address bounces around, so the person travels). Even including my hits, the blog on average receives eight total visits per day. For the record, it is the most unsuccessful blog I've ever had.

I blame this on several things:

1) I was genuinely psychotic when I started the blog although the title was meant to be ironic, and to poke fun at the doctors who said I was delusional. REading the writing of someone who is losing his/her mind is only so entertaining.

2) Subject material. I no longer write about one of my favorite subjects--sex--because simply I don't have it anymore.

3) I haven't felt creative in probably about a year, and therefore my writing has suffered.

I have tried marketing the blog to mental illness websites and a few other like-minded blogs, but traffic never really increased.

I have considered closing the blog, which will probably happen regardless.

In the meantime, I will continue to write in here until I come up with a better plan.

1 comment:

  1. I still read it, though mostly through my Dashboard (which eliminates the need to click on most individual entries because they're so short).

    Miss you.

    B

    ReplyDelete