Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Somehow I had hoped life was going to be more than this.

Perhaps we all think that at some stage.

I remember I was in group therapy at STanford, and I was bemoaning Clozaril--was it going to work? If it didn't, what was left?

One of the other patients told me he had the same thoughts, but then, he said, "There's ECT, and after ECT, there's other things to try, and so on and so forth."

It's like being caught in a medical wheel, around and around we go.

When do we live?

When do we take out time to live?

2 comments:

  1. Damn, I hope this doesn't sound too corny, but what about right now? Live right know, as much as you can...inbetween the relentless other crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may not like this, but have you ever tried seeking God's love through Jesus? I never really lived until I asked Him into my heart and life. People and fantasies will never satisfy us like He does; people will always let us down. Seriously! I wish I could convince you. When we cry out to Him, He always comes to help. Ask Him to make Himself real to you?
    From one He set free from schizophrenia.

    ReplyDelete