Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm Not So NIce

"Hi Lacey, I would love to have coffe [sic] sometime. We are actually in the process of moving down to SLO and so have been really busy lately and probably will be until march. We have people moving into our place March and are still trying to find a place in slo. How about I get back to you once we are in our new place and we will set up a time to hang out."

--one FAcebook Message I received from a friend I had in college

What I wanted to send back:

"I'm sorry, but March is booked full for me. Social calender is very busy these days."

What I actually did:

Defriended her.

Who plans coffee a month in advance?

No comments:

Post a Comment