Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

There's something immensely lonely and frightening about binge eating right there in the front seat of a truck in the parking lot.

I had been having sugar cravings all day--different from simply being hungry. People who binge all the time or even in the past know that the feeling is unique. It's like a craving for alcohol or any other drug.

YEsterday was not me at my best.

I had a lunch set up with the LSU Professor and one of his students who is also a friend of mine but I couldn't get through the meal. WE all sat down together, and I couldn't make polite conversation. I got up, excused myself, saying that I wasn't feeling well.

I am at war with myself, with my psychiatric symptoms, with the weight gain, with how much I miss and love Morpheus.

No comments:

Post a Comment