Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Suicide Letter Found

"Hello,

I decided to die. I don't want any more help, I don't want to take one more single breath. Why I write here? I have no family and no friends, no one to tell my last words. I had a relation that lasted for more than 12 years and colapsed last September. I can't live with my childhood memories any longer and also can't take the void of my life no more. She (my ex)... the only person I virtually could tell this words, laughed in my face... called me a coward and told me I don't have the balls to do it. Unfortunatelly for her, I already arranged everything. I win. I picked up the date of my mothers birthday for everything she has done to me. I picked up the perfect mix of poisoning plants and medication, will not miss. I arranged my life and I am taking care of my funeral last details. No one in my funeral will be permited to enter. Only a priest and the undertaker.

I am fed up of 30 years of $#%^. I have been diagnosed with 5 disorders and I am more ###$ up than I could describe to anyone. Bipolar... PTSD... Dissociation... Schizoid... Pyromania... labels labels labels, I am ######6 fed up! I am fed up of having people in my life screwing with my head. I seriously hate people. If I could live the rest of my life without any human contact... I would. I just want to burn everyone, it's enough for me.

After I told her what I am going to do... she sends me messages and calls me... telling me things that I wouldn't say to the people I hate the most. Seriously? Someone I spent 12 years of my life with... whom I left... because she hits me and harasses my psychologicaly... knowing the reason of me ending the relation and wanting to restart everything.... does that?! How am I supposed to feel?

I decided to end my life before she calls me saying $#%^... and now? I am going to have pleasure doing it. Will drink that tea and eat those pills with a smile in my face. I win.

It is impressive the lack of humanity people have. I don't want to live in a world like this. I want to thank the people that talked to me in here during my short stay, don't loose the humanity you have in you... it lacks in the world.

Oh well... Goodbye."

--Trenus

No comments:

Post a Comment