Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

IF you think about it, I play my friendships like my romantic relationships, and have for as many years as I have since I was in junior high school.

I love you long time. x. o.

I love you far away.

My best friend in high school lived in Michigan. WE communicated mostly through emails, occasionally through IM, and sometimes through phone calls. WE saw each other twice during two week long trip to each coast.

WE broke up when her crush asked me out when I flew out to visit her one cold spring.

After that, I pretty much vowed against females.

But it seems I have a habit of making my intimate relationships far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment