Note

Parts of this blog have been fictionalized. 9. As it was created through the halls of the mind in the grasp of psychosis.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

I've decided to disappear--not physically, of course--but only off of the communication channels with friends. I'm doing this because I don't have anything to say to anyone.

Hello. How are you?

I'm sad. 

The end. 

I try to be sympathetic to friends' needs and wants, but I can't handle it now. It's draining.

Everyday is the same. I can't imagine a way out.

4 comments:

  1. I've had times like that..actually my psychiatrist friend has told me that is much healthier than delving into others problems when you cannot even currently handle your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand, hon. Take care of yourself, both physically and emotionally. We'll be here when you come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I'll be waiting to hear from you too. I worry.
    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is probably not a good idea. That is what you would tell me.

    ReplyDelete